Monday, May 24, 2010

why can't we just take it with us?

another wonderful show has come to a close. I can't say I feel much different than I did with the last show. I'm sad it's over, and very much looking forward to my next project. I do want to share a few images from the show however! one of the lovely ladies in our cast is an avid photographer, and spent a lot of time during the rehearsal process and backstage shooting the cast. on closing night, everyone received a rose with a portrait and note attached. it was a beautiful gift, and i really wanted to share some of her images because they are gorgeous. enjoy!












all images © J. Seus

lastly, I had auditions for the next production here on campus yesterday. Shakespeare's "Macbeth" will run over the summer and call backs are tonight! I should find out whether I made it by tonight or tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment