Monday, February 15, 2010

wow.

opening weekend was AMAZING. the energy from every crowd was a little bit different, and every night was a new enriching experience. opening night was especially great. although there weren't that many people in the audience, they were extremely smart and caught a lot of the witty oscar wilde jokes. friday and saturday's audiences were much bigger, and that gave me a huge adrenaline boost.

here's a glimpse of my backstage life:

I can't believe we only have three more shows until it's over. this is one thing I have never liked about theatre: you work on a play so hard, and for so long, and in the blink of an eye it's gone. sure, you'll always have the memory of the experience, but you will never get the experience itself back again. I will have a nice couple weeks of a break from the theatre, apart from classes; auditions for the next show are not until the end of march. as much as I thought I would be looking forward to this break, I'm not so sure about it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment